Call for Abstract
14th International Conference on Clinical Pediatrics, will be organized around the theme “The formative methodologies and recent trends in Clinical Pediatrics”
Clinical Pediatrics 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clinical Pediatrics 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical Pediatrics is a medical journal that follow to publish and to available information on a change of child-center care topics along with those of a clinical, scientific, behavioral, educational, or ethical nature. Clinical Pediatrics allergy is also one of the most important and widely studied areas in novel research of this field. Initial detection of cancer in children also is taking earlier attention in Clinical Pediatrics cancer.
- Track 1-1Pediatrics
- Track 1-2Pediatric obesity
- Track 1-3Pediatric Disordes
- Track 1-4Birth Defects
- Track 1-5Abnormalities in Children
- Track 1-6Toxicology in Children
The first scientific peer- reviewed journal Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (PCCM) to focus completely on pediatric critical care medicine and critical care neonatology. In July 2000, Pediatrics Critical Care Medicine is a growing publication that is assigned nine times a year. Within each affair, readers will asset clinical papers and scientific examination, approaches reviews, chosen abstracts reworded into six languages, and many CME contingency. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine faculty effort to sustain, manage and diagnose infants, children, and juvenile with life-cautionary medical and surgical problems.
- Track 2-1Pediatric Trauma
- Track 2-2Pediatric Emergencies
- Track 2-3NICU
- Track 2-4Pediatric Critical Care
- Track 2-5Pediatric Critical Care
Neonatology Neonatology pediatricshospitalintensive careneonatologistsnewbornprematuritylow birth weightintrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformationsbirth defectssepsispulmonary hypoplasiabirth asphyxias
- Track 3-1Neonatal care
- Track 3-2Neonatal Intensive care
- Track 3-3Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 3-4Neonatal sepsis
- Track 3-5Newborn screening
Pediatric Oncology/Hematology arrange full service for all children with nonmalignant blood diseases, cancer, and disorders treated by bone marrow transplantation. Pediatric Oncology and Hematology faculty treats childhood cancer and blood disorders, providing the best patient care, developing and implementing the latest advances in diagnosis and treatment, and educating patients, families and future Pediatric Hematologists/Oncologists.
- Track 4-1Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Track 4-2Pediatric Neuroblastoma
- Track 4-3Pediatric Bleeding Disorders
- Track 4-4Pediatric Osteosarcoma
- Track 4-5Pediatric Osteosarcoma
- Track 4-6Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Track 4-7Pediatric Lymphomas
- Track 4-8Pediatric Leukemias
- Track 4-9Transfusion Medicine
- Track 4-10Palliative Care
- Track 4-11Hepatoblastoma
Pediatric Surgery is a surgery commit the surgery of infant, juvenile, children, young adults fetuses. Pediatric surgery can be primly divided into two sub categories, known as, pediatric surgical oncology, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric urological surgery, pediatric hepatological surgery, pediatric orthopedic surgery, pediatric vascular surgery and pediatric oncological surgery, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
- Track 5-1Pancreas Transplantation
- Track 5-2Pediatric Obesity Surgery Empyema
- Track 5-3Separation of conjoined twins
- Track 5-4Pectus Excavatum
- Track 5-5Pediatric Surgical Emergencies
- Track 5-6Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Track 5-7Pediatric Gastrointestinal surgery
- Track 5-8Diagnose and Surgery
Pediatric Cardiology welcomes original manuscripts concerning all aspects of heart disease in infants, children, and adolescents, including embryology and anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, biochemistry, pathology, genetics, radiology, clinical aspects, investigative cardiology, electrophysiology and echocardiography, and cardiac surgery. Many of the pediatric heart defects such as patent ductus arteriosus interruption, vascular ring division, pericardial window, diaphragm placation, thoracic duct ligation, ligation of collateral vessels have been repaired using pediatric interventional cardiology. The barriers and challenges to achieving routinely applicable Tissue Engineered and Regenerative Cardiac Surgery Methods are also explored as is a novel concept for the Cardiac.
- Track 6-1Heart defects in Children
- Track 6-2Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 6-3Heart Surgery
- Track 6-4Pediatric Infective Pericarditis
- Track 6-5Pediatrics Rheumatic Heart Diseases
- Track 6-6Perinatal and childhood stroke
Researchers are committed in a change of laboratory and clinical research programs to continue their perceptive of the forward nervous system and pathologic processes that underlie neurological disorders in children. Columbia have a long history of caring for children with inborn fault of metabolism that effect the nervous system. To date, MRS has been explain to the determination for cerebral lactic acidosis in mitochondrial disorders in children.
- Track 7-1Epilepsy in Children
- Track 7-2Mitochondrial Diseases
- Track 7-3Congenital Malformations
- Track 7-4Chromosomopathies
- Track 7-5Peripheral Neuropathies
- Track 7-6Cerebral Palsy
Pediatric Endocrinology is a medical handle with disorders of the endocrine glands, such as changes of physical growth and sexual advancement in childhood, diabetes and crowed more. By age, Pediatric Endocrinologists, delegate the age scope of the patients they treat, care for patients from infancy to late juvenility and youthful adulthood. Pediatric Endocrinologists are mainly the essential physicians tangled in the medical care of infants and children with intersexual disorders.
- Track 8-1Diabetes in Children
- Track 8-2Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Track 8-3Ambiguous genitals/intersex
- Track 8-4Pediatrics Diabetes insipidus
- Track 8-5Pediatrics Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Track 8-6Pediatric Metabolic Syndrome
Pediatric allergists have a extensive aspect of how allergies change the lives of children indirectly and directly. In accession to their physical syndrome, youngsters with allergies might have psychological issue, academic troubles, sleeping difficulties and conflicts with peers.
- Track 9-1Asthma
- Track 9-2Hay Fever
- Track 9-3Hives
- Track 9-4Anaphylaxis
- Track 9-5 Immunotherapy
- Track 9-6Medication
- Track 9-7Therapies
The specialty of Pediatric Dentistry is the practice, teaching of and research in the complete defending and curative oral care of children from birth to juvenility. Pediatric dental treatment and disease determent is arranged for children up to 14 years of age, with certain facilities for infant and newborns. Services afford enter athletic mouth guard, fillings sealants, fluoride treatment, and space maintainers. Pediatric dentists improve the dental health of children as well as deliver as educational resources for parents. It is approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and that a dental visit should occur within six months after the existence of the first tooth or by a child's first birthday.
- Track 10-1Dental Anomalies
- Track 10-2Orthodontics
- Track 10-3Prosthodontics
- Track 10-4Amelogenisis Imperfect
- Track 10-5Diagnosis and Pediatrics Dentistry Treatment
- Track 10-6 Pediatrics Diagnose surgery
Pediatrics effective doses can be obtained for any radiologic examination using the selected factors radiographic techniques, the exposer geometry and the patient mass. The energy imparted to the patient may be compute from the exposure area product, the x- ray tube voltages, half value layer, and patient thickness.
- Track 11-1Pediatrics Diagnosis Urology
- Track 11-2Pediatrics Diagnosis Neonatal Care
- Track 11-3Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Pediatric Health Care is a global pediatric practice arranges to meet the demands of the sick and healthy child. Our aim is to afford the best medical care to those in use and guide parents through the ambitious job of raising a child from childhood to adulthood.
- Track 12-1Pediatric Care
- Track 12-2Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Track 12-3Personal interaction with doctors and care teams
- Track 12-4Advances in Neonatal Care
- Track 12-5 Neonatal-Perinatal care
- Track 12-6Pediatric Rehabilitation
Pediatric nursing is a demand and valuable career. It is the science of child care and scientific analysis of childhood. Pediatrics nursing deals with the care of children from concept to javelin in health care. In the field of pediatrics, pediatrics nurse is a nursing field which mainly works. Its help provide health/medical care for growing children from when they are first born until they are teenagers.
- Track 13-1Pediatric and Maternal Nursing
- Track 13-2Clinical Nursing
- Track 13-3 Pediatric Psychiatric Nursing
- Track 13-4Community and Home Health Nursing
- Track 13-5Pediatric Intensive Care
- Track 13-6Fundamental Nursing
Pediatrics nutrition is a branch of pediatrics. Pediatric nutrition is the provision of a appropriate well-balanced diet subsist of the crucial nutrients and the acceptable caloric intake mandatory to build up growth and assist the physiologic concern at the assorted stages of a child's development. During the growing years between infancy and juvelin, acceptable nutrition is of most important. Your child's diet will not only backing their normal growth and evolution, but also backing their immune system, and develops lifelong eating habits. Although dietary needs, and tastes and appetites, will vary abroad throughout childhood, it is important to constantly provide your child with healthy options from all of the major food groups.
- Track 14-1Fluid and Electrolyte Metabolism
- Track 14-2 Fluid and Electrolyte MetabolisMal nutrition and Vitamin deficiencies
- Track 14-3Celiac Disease
- Track 14-4Infant colic
- Track 14-5Meckels diverticulum
- Track 14-6Constipation
- Track 14-7Problems with Vitamin D
- Track 14-8Biliary atresia
Pediatric Nephrology announces basic clinical research and advance or critical clinical information connected to any form of the wide spectrum of sharp and lasting diseases that alter renal function in children as well as on hypertension and fluid and electrolyte metabolism. In children Pediatric Nephrology faculty are expert in the evaluation and clinical management of kidney disorders. The proceeding of Pediatric Urology is devoted to the care of infants and children with genitourinary dispute. Pediatric Urologic circumstances are very particular than those of adults. As with pediatric surgery, particular training and experience permit the pediatric urologist to rapidly admit and delicacy complex circumstances while minimizing forward tests and operations.
- Track 15-1Urinary Track Infections
- Track 15-2Kidney Transplants in Children
- Track 15-3Nephrolithiasis
- Track 15-4Tubular Diseases
- Track 15-5Diabetic Nephropathy
- Track 15-6Dialysis
- Track 15-7The interpretation of x-ray studies of the kidney
Pediatrics pharmacology is an associate–reviewed, multi-disciplinary that is concerned to promoting the safe and effective use of medications in infants and children. Pediatrics Pharmacology focuses on the importance to understand in that pediatrics dosage form and drug-drugs interaction and also how they can affect the children physiology. It is with better understanding of Pharmacology one can know the right dosage and dosage forms of drugs. More research in pharmacology deals with identifying and responding to drug interactions and its side effects along with its mechanism of action, its therapeutic index and thereby treat accordingly. More intensive study with the interaction between pediatrics drug and its therapeutic effect helps to identify the properties of ideal pediatrics drugs.
- Track 16-1Pharmacokinetics
- Track 16-2Pharmacodynamics
- Track 16-3Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 16-4Pharmacometrics
- Track 16-5Pharmacogenetics
- Track 16-6Drug Distribution
- Track 16-7Oral Drug Absorption
- Track 16-8Pediatric Drug Dosage
Pediatric Radiology advice its readers of new decision and growth in all field of pediatric develop and in related fields. This is conclude by a blend of initial papers, and reviews outline the present state of knowledge in an appropriate topic. Contents carry advances in technology, apparatus, methodology, and auxiliary apparatus are presented, and alteration of standard techniques.
- Track 17-1Pediatric Imaging
- Track 17-2Radiographic Technologies
- Track 17-3Sub-mSv Acquisitions
- Track 17-4Diation-free imaging technologies
Pediatric Dermatology pursue in the care of children with skin disorders, whether they are smooth or harsh, collected or genetic. Hair and nail treatments are included. In case of neonatal and children studied covered by subject of Clinical Pediatrics Dermatology there are many issue related to skin infection. Pediatric Dermatologists are especially trained in dermatology and pediatrics. Along their definite knowledge of the demands of children's skin, they work hard with physicians in other specialties, including immunologists, rheumatologists, allergists, geneticists, surgeons and plastic surgeons.
- Track 18-1Skin Ailments
- Track 18-2Fungal Infections
- Track 18-3Cutaneous Melanoma
- Track 18-4Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis
- Track 18-5Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
- Track 18-6Diagnostic Dilemmas
- Track 18-7Neonatal Medicine
- Track 18-8Infantile Hemangiomas
The subspecialty of Pediatric otolaryngology concentrates on illnesses of the ear, nose and throat in babies and youngsters. The claim to fame is frequently regarded as a unit with surgery of the head and neck. Specialists who have practical experience here are called otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, ENT specialists, ENT specialists, or head and neck specialists. Patients look for treatment from an otorhinolaryngologist for maladies of the ear, nose, throat, base of the skull, and for the surgical administration of growths and kind tumors of the head and neck.
- Track 19-1Velopalatine insufficiency
- Track 19-2Vascular malformations
- Track 19-3Cleft lip and palate
- Track 19-4Cochlear Implant
- Track 19-5Airway